Last Updated June. 19, 2019
- When we say “Link Sales,” we mean Link Sales Ghana, and Link Sales Stores, Inc. and any subsidiaries of Link Sales Stores, Inc. (including any subsidiaries that Link Sales Stores, Inc. may form or acquire in the future). We also refer to Link Sales as “we,” “us” and “our.” But when we say “Link Sales,” we mean Link Sales and its affiliates; its and their suppliers, vendors, contractors, and licensors; and its and their directors, officers, employees, and agents.
- When we say “Link Sales Sites,” we mean www.linksales.net, and all related functionality, services, and Content offered by or for Link Sales on or through www.linksales.net and the Link Sales Apps or the systems, servers, and networks used to make the Link Sales Sites available.
- When we say “Link Sales Apps,” we mean the official “Link Sales App” for iPhone and Android, which can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store later.
- When we say “you” or “your” we mean any user (like you!) of any Link Sales Site.
- When we say “Content,” we mean merchandise information, product descriptions, reviews, comments, messages, reviews, communications, feedback, submissions, suggestions, questions, and other information, data, content, and materials (including page headers, images, text, illustrations, formats, logos, hashtags, designs, icons, photographs, software programs, music clips or downloads, video clips, and written and other materials.)
- When we say “Ideas,” we mean ideas, concepts, feedback, and know-how that you make available in connection with the Link Sales Sites.
- When we say “make available,” we mean post, transit, publish, upload, distribute, transmit, display, provide, or otherwise submit or make available (including through any part of the Link Sales Sites administrated by third-party social media platforms (e.g., Facebook or Instagram) that allow interaction with the Link Sales Sites through the tools offered by such social media platforms).
- When we say “Materials,” we mean Content that Link Sales Entities make available on or through the Link Sales Sites, including In Store Now information.
IMPORTANT: THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT, AS FURTHER SET FORTH IN SECTION 20 BELOW, REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. THIS MEANS THAT YOU AND WALMART ARE EACH GIVING UP OUR RIGHTS TO SUE EACH OTHER IN COURT OR IN CLASS ACTIONS OF ANY KIND.
You certify that the Content you provide on or through the Link Sales Sites is accurate and that the information you provide on or through the Link Sales Sites is complete. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account including username, password, and PIN. Link Sales is not responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your account. You agree that Link Sales does not have any responsibility if you lose or share access to your device. Any agreement between you and the issuer of your credit card, debit card, or other form of payment will continue to govern your use of such payment method on the Link Sales Sites. You agree that Link Sales is not a party to any such agreement, nor is Link Sales responsible for the content, accuracy, or unavailability of any method used for payment. Your account may be restricted or terminated for any reason, at our sole discretion. Except as otherwise provided by law, at any time without notice to you, we may (1) change, restrict access to, suspend, or discontinue the Walmart Sites or any portion of the Link Sales Sites, and (2) charge, modify, or waive any fees required to use any services, functionality or other content available through the Link Sales Sites or any portion of the Link Sales Sites.
- In connection with the Link Sales Sites, you will not:
- Make available any Content through or in connection with the Link Sales Sites that is or may be in violation of the content guidelines set forth in Section 3.C (Prohibited Content) below.
- Make available through or in connection with the Link Sales Sites any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment.
- Use the Link Sales Sites for any commercial purpose, or for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise tortuous or unlawful.
- Harvest or collect information about users of the Link Sales Sites.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Link Sales Sites or the systems, servers, or networks used to make the Link Sales Sites available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Link Sales Sites; or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Link Sales Sites.
- Reverse engineer, compile, or disassemble any portion of the Link Sales Sites, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Link Sales Sites.
- Frame or mirror any portion of the Link Sales Sites, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the Link Sales Sites into any product or service, unless you obtain Link Sales’s express prior written consent to do so.
- Systematically download and store any Materials.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather any Materials, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Link Sales Sites, without Link Sales’s express prior written consent.
- Cause injury to any person or entity.
- You will not use the Walmart Sites or Link Sales’s name, logo, or brand to (1) send any unsolicited or unauthorized Content, including advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, or other form of solicitation; or (2) use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Link Sales trademark, logo, URL, or product name without Link Sales’s written consent;
A. Submitting Content and Ideas
B. Link Sales’s Rights to Use Content and Ideas
You grant to Walmart a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, unlimited, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise) any Content that you make available, in any media or medium, and in any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. You further agree that Link Sales is free to use any Ideas for any purpose. Link Sales may sub license its rights in Content and Ideas through multiple tiers of sub licenses. Link Sales is, and will be, under no obligation (1) to maintain any Content or Idea in confidence; (2) to pay any compensation for any Content or Idea; or (3) to respond to any Content or Idea. You grant to Link Sales the right to use any name associated with any Content or Idea that you make available to Link Sales, although Link Sales has no obligation to exercise such right, or to otherwise provide any attribution for any Content or Idea.
C. Prohibited Content
You agree that you will not make available Content in connection with the Link Sales Sites that:
- is false, fraudulent, inaccurate, or misleading;
- contains your full name(s), or any other confidential personally identifiable information of yourself or others;
- violates any local, state, federal, or international laws or is otherwise tortuous;
- is protected by or would infringe on the rights of others (including Link Sales), including any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner;
- is obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- is derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Link Sales in its sole discretion;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- is violent or threatening, or promotes violence against, or actions that are threatening to, any individual or group;
- contains advertisements, solicitations, or spam links to other web sites or individuals, without prior written permission from Link Sales;
- contains or relates to chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- impersonates another business, person, or entity, including Link Sales, its related entities, employees, and agents;
- violates any policy posted on the Link Sales Sites; or
- is intended to cause harm, damage, disable, or otherwise interfere with the Link Sales Sites or our partners.
Link Sales and its suppliers and licensors may make available various Materials. The Materials are for educational and informational purposes only, and errors may appear from time to time. Before you act in reliance on any Materials, you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. The Link Sales Entities make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or completeness of any Materials. If you find an error or notice something that does not look quite right on the Link Sales Sites, we would appreciate it if you let us know by contacting us at https://www.linksales.net/contact/. (Your feedback is a big part of what helps Link Sales to get better at helping you!)
NO MATERIALS RELATED TO HEALTH, WELLNESS, PRESCRIPTIONS, OR PHARMACEUTICALS ARE INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR THE DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT AND ADVICE OF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, AND SUCH MATERIALS DO NOT COVER ALL POSSIBLE USES, PRECAUTIONS, SIDE EFFECTS, AND INTERACTIONS, AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED TO INDICATE THAT ANY DRUG IS SAFE OR EFFECTIVE FOR YOU. CONSULT THE PRODUCT INFORMATION (INCLUDING PACKAGE INSERTS) REGARDING DOSAGE, PRECAUTIONS, WARNINGS, AND INTERACTIONS, AND YOUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, FOR GUIDANCE BEFORE USING ANY PRESCRIPTION OR OVER-THE-COUNTER DRUG.
THE WALMART ENTITIES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE MATERIALS.
The Sites may make available listings, descriptions, and images of goods and services (collectively, “Products”). Such Products may be made available by us or by third parties. We make no representations as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, validity, or timeliness of such listings, descriptions, or images (including any features, specifications, and prices contained on the Sites). Such information and the availability of any Product are subject to change at any time without notice.
We have made efforts to accurately display the attributes of Products, including the applicable colors. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will accurately reflect actual product color or finish. In addition, certain weights, measures, and similar descriptions are approximate and are for convenience only.
We sell Products for children’s use; however, these Products are intended for sale to adults.
Link Sales has no liability to you for content on the Link Sales Sites that you find to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Certain videos, movies, TV programs, video games, computer games, and other Products are labeled with age restrictions or are intended for individuals of certain ages or “mature audiences” only. By ordering an age restricted item, you certify that you satisfy the age restrictions.
Link Sales is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by third parties, including any Link Sales Entity, Marketplace Retailer (as defined below in Section 16.A), our advertisers, or other third parties to whose sites we link. While our goal is to provide accurate information, product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information than that provided on Link Sales Sites, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen, and other information. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using or consuming the product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you find a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition (excluding products that are not eligible for return), in accordance with Link Sales’s return policy. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and foreign laws (including minimum age requirements) regarding the purchase, possession, and use of any Product.
A. Order Acceptance and Billing
By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the Products, as well as all shipping and handling charges and applicable taxes. You will not be charged for most orders until the order has shipped. Some exceptions (when you will be charged at the time your order is placed) are: (i) orders or preorders paid for with a Gift Card, eGift Card, or PayPal account; and (ii) orders paid using the in-store “Cash” payment method.
B. Pricing Information; Availability
Link Sales cannot confirm the price or availability of an item until after your order is placed. Pricing or availability errors may occur on the Link Sales Sites or through Marketplace Retailers. The receipt of an order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a Product. Link Sales reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing or availability errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from Link Sales. Link Sales may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Pricing for products may be different on the Link Sales Sites or from prices available in Link Sales stores or on Link Sales Apps.
C. Promotional Codes
Promotional codes are limited in nature and may expire or be discontinued with or without notice. Promotional codes are void where prohibited by law. Promotional codes may not be copied, sold, or otherwise transferred. They are not redeemable for cash and are subject to cancellation or change at any time for any reason without notice. We reserve the right in our discretion to impose conditions on the offering of any promotional code.
D. Gift Cards
The risk of loss and title to any gift cards passes to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. Your purchase and use of gift cards is subject to the full terms and conditions related to gift cards, available.
Products will be shipped to an address designated by you, if applicable, so long as such address is complete and complies with the shipping restrictions contained on the Link Sales Sites. All transactions are made pursuant to a shipping contract, and, as a result, risk of loss and title for Products pass to you upon delivery of the Products to the carrier.
Some Products may be available for pick up at physical Link Sales store locations. Estimated delivery times are determined based on the method of shipping chosen when Products are purchased and the destination of the Products.
You acknowledge that (a) goods licensed or sold on the Link Sales Sites, and (b) any software or technology purchased, downloaded, or used from the Link Sales Sites, are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of Ghana and may also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the products are manufactured and/or received, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws.
No license, right, title, or interest in the Link Sales Sites or any Materials is transferred to you as a result of your use of the Link Sales Sites or your accessing, viewing, downloading, or printing of the Materials. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell, or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Materials or the Link Sales Sites. The Link Sales Sites and Materials may be used only as a personal shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Link Sales Sites and the Materials is strictly prohibited. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of the Link Sales Sites and Materials is the exclusive property of Link Sales and is also protected by Ghana copyright laws.
Link Sales, the linksales.net names and logos, and all other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any of the Link Sales Sites are trademarks or trade dress of Link Sales in the U.S. and other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective companies.
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Link Sales Sites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement.
A.Link Sales Marketplace
Link Sales operates an online marketplace program on the Link Sales Sites (available at https://www.linksales.net which enables Marketplace Retailers to sell their products alongside Walmart products and, once an order is placed, to ship such Marketplace Retailers’ products directly to the customer (the “Link Sales Marketplace”). Any use of the Link Sales Marketplace is subject to the following additional terms:
- When we say “Marketplace Retailer,” we mean any entity or retailer that sells goods or services in the Link Sales Marketplace through the Link Sales Sites, uses any order processing, fulfillment, shipping, or other services related to the Link Sales Marketplace provided by or for Link Sales, or uses any platform, portal, web service, application, interface, or other tool provided by or for Walmart in connection with the Link Sales Marketplace.
- To the fullest extent provided by applicable law, Link Sales has no responsibility or liability for any Marketplace Retailer or their products.
- You agree that link sales may review the products in your possession and/or your receipt or proof of purchase on your mobile or other electronic device at any time and request that any products be re-scanned, and that any product or order price be re-calculated. In the event you and any Link Sales employee calculate different totals for your purchase, the calculation confirmed by the Link Sales employee will be the amount payable by you.
- All Link Sales policies applicable to sales occurring at a store location, including those regarding Ad Match, Price Matching, Coupon use, Returns, and Exchanges, apply to purchases made through Walmart Pay. We reserve the right to limit the availability of Link Sales Pay during specific times, for specific items, or for certain events or promotions.
- Once you have placed an order for Link Sales online grocery services, we will send you an order acknowledgment by email setting out what you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or acceptance from us.
- There may be a minimum order value, which may change from time to time. In addition to the price of goods, a delivery charge as shown at checkout, if applicable, will also be payable by you. All prices quoted are exclusive of tax and you will see estimated taxes and fees when you place the order. The final taxes and fees will be calculated on the day your order is picked and delivered, or picked up, as applicable. In the event your order must be fulfilled using products of different weight or volume than what you ordered, you will be charged only for the actual weight or volume delivered.
- Due to shipment and delivery times, there are limitations on when changes or cancellations to orders can be made. These limitations will be provided when you place your order. For grocery orders that are delivered to you, title to the goods purchased by you and the related risk of loss on these items passes to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier.
- We will not provide you a refund for certain goods which by nature cannot be returned. Such items include items which cannot be resold for health and hygiene reasons once unwrapped (for example body jewelry, mattresses, bedding, certain items of clothing, personal grooming products, medicines, and certain baby products, etc.).
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, all refunds will be subject to our discretion.
- We aim to deliver your goods within the delivery or pickup window you selected when placing your order, but do not guarantee that goods will be delivered or available for pickup on or by a certain date. Link Sales will not be liable for delivering the goods outside of the requested delivery or pickup slot or failing to deliver or make available for pickup all or any of the goods in your order.
- The fees for Delivery Unlimited are stated in the subscription sign up process. From time to time, we may offer different terms and the fees for Delivery Unlimited may vary. The Delivery Unlimited fee is non-refundable except as expressly set forth in these Terms. Sales, excise or other similar taxes may apply to the Delivery Unlimited fee. If all credit or debit cards we have on file for you are declined for payment of the applicable fee, your Delivery Unlimited participation will be automatically cancelled and benefits will end. You may have the ability to sign up for Delivery Unlimited thereafter through your Link Sales Grocery account. Your new term will be based on the date that you sign up.
- Terms and Conditions Changes. We may at our discretion change these Delivery Unlimited Terms, or any aspect of Delivery Unlimited that is not material, without notice or liability to you. If any change to these Terms is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions. YOUR CONTINUED ENROLLMENT AFTER WE CHANGE THESE TERMS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.
- Termination by Us. We may terminate your subscription at our discretion without notice or liability to you. If we do so, we will give you a full refund for any term that has not yet expired. However, we will not give any refund for termination related to conduct that we determine, at our discretion, violates these Terms or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of the Delivery Unlimited subscription or is harmful to our interests or another user.
- Link Sales claims no ownership rights to the photos, photo files, albums, projects, captions, or prints (collectively defined as “Photos”), that you place in your Link Sales Digital Photo Center Account. However, by uploading Photos into your Link Sales Digital Photo Center Account, you agree to waive all moral rights to those images. In addition, you grant to Link Sales a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license, so we can download, upload, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit, distribute, and otherwise make available the photos included in your Link Sales Digital Photo Center Account for the purpose of displaying Photos to the people you select and to fulfill orders. We will not use or modify your Photos for marketing purposes or any other purposes without obtaining your express permission.
- You are responsible for monitoring and creating backup copies of the Photos stored in your account. Link Sales Digital Photo Center is not provided to you under any warranty. Link Sales will not be liable for any damage to your photos, albums, rolls, or uploads, including but not limited to loss, deletion or alteration.
- Link Sales will not assist in the copying of any state or federal document, including but not limited to driver’s licenses, passports, and social security cards.
- As a convenience to Link Sales customers, Link Sales may make third-party software available through the Link Sales Digital Photo Center either through physical distribution or by download. To use such software, you will agree to the terms and conditions imposed by the third party provider. Unless otherwise stated in any specific agreement, the agreement to use such software will be solely between you and the third party provider.
- Making available any Photos to Link Sales for processing, printing, storage, transmission or other handling constitutes an agreement by you that any damage to your Photos or computer system, or any loss of data, by Walmart, its subsidiaries, employees, or agents, even if caused by negligence or other fault, will only entitle you to replacement with a like amount of storage and processing. Except for replacement, to the fullest extent provided by applicable law, the handling of any Photos is not under warranty or liability, and recovery for any incidental or consequential damages is excluded.
- You understand and agree that any Content, including but not limited to Photos and software, downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Link Sales Digital Photo Center is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that may result in the download or upload of such material. Your use of the Link Sales Digital Photo Center may expose you to Photos you may feel objectionable. You take sole responsibility for such exposure.
- Some items (i.e., alcohol, tobacco, gift cards that are not pre-activated, tires, car batteries, hearing center items, R-rated movies and games, prescriptions and some harsh chemicals) cannot be purchased.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Link Sales WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OR UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE Link Sales SITES, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF A Link Sales ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, LOSS OF USE OF ANY RECORD OR DATA, AND ANY OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSS. SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO Link Sales ENTITY WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE Link Sales SITES DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO Link Sales ENTITY WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY SELLER (INCLUDING ANY MARKETPLACE RETAILER), SHOPPER, OR OTHER USER OF THE Link Sales SITES.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT. Using or accessing the Link Sales Sites constitutes your acceptance of this Arbitration provision. Please read it carefully as it provides that you and Walmart will waive any right to file a lawsuit in court or participate in a class action for matters within the terms of the Arbitration provision.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at https://help.walmart.com/, or by mail at the following address: Walmart.com; 850 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066.
Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
Walmart Sites: © 2000-2019 Walmart All Rights Reserved.
Walmart Apps: ©2009-2019 Walmart All Rights Reserved.
Last updated on February 4, 2019